Thursday, April 23, 2015

Update on how it's going!!!

            I have been working on my interview. I plan on asking questions about the daily life of a disabled person.
            I want to ask the following questions: " How have other people treated you?", " How do you want to be treated?", " Do you like when people offer help, or special treatment", " If you could would you go back in time and stop the cancer before it caused your disability?".
            I hope that this interview will show me an inside look in a disabled persons mind. I cannot wait to post the answers I recieve!
These past few weeks I have been waking around in public with a knee brace, and one day I used crutches in help me and I learned that some people cared and others could care less.
    I also did research and I learned that there is more than disabilites than a wheelchair and crutches. You have to understand what all they go thur surguries, treatments, and some eveh go thru therapy.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be on crutches for six weeks this summer, and I'm already realizing how much I won't be able to do, so I'll be extra interested to hear the results of your survey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go grace💞 I have never had anything broken or paralyzed so I'm so excited how your result comes out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never broken anything so this is really interesting. I cant wait for more news

    ReplyDelete