Monday, April 13, 2015

How has the disabled life been for me????

      So far it has proven to be a task. Being disabled changes the way you do everything. I went to the mall and I couldn't tell you how many people staired at me just because I had a big knee brace on.
      I plan on doing at least one interview for this project. My cousins best friend happens to be that preson. He has had cancer three time and has lost his leg due to it coming back during highschool. I plan on asking him questions like how has it been having cancer three time since you were two? ,and how do you feel when people come up to you or ask to help you?
     I hope to learn what it is like to live disabled from a actual disabled person. I can't wait to see what I learn form this experience!

3 comments:

  1. Your topic is amazing Grace(lol)!!! Keep us posted on how you interview and Genius Hour goes!! Your doing great things!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see your interviews! It will be amazing to really have an inside voice on this assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked a very interesting topic! Can't wait to see how the interview goes!

    ReplyDelete